CryptoAPIs, a blockchain development platform, today announced support for TRON in Crypto APIs blockchain infrastructure product suite. Users can now interact with the TRON mainnet and Nile networks and perform queries using CryptoAPI unified endpoints with an average response time of 25ms.
Now Supported: Tron
Launching its mainnet in May 2018, TRON is a decentralized blockchain platform, which offers high performance, security and low costs. The TRON network has thousands of developers ready to build, deploy, and run dApps on its blockchain.
The TRON ecosystem supports a wide variety of decentralized applications, including DeFi applications, exchanges, collectibles, and games.
“To meet the growing demand for mining and building on TRON, we have integrated it into several of our products. Crypto API customers can now interact with TRON and make requests to 20 API endpoints REST using our simplified and streamlined platform. We also provide support for all TRC-20 and TRC-721 tokens.”
– The CryptoAPIs team
Features of TRON Integration on CryptoAPIs
TRON for wallet as a service
- Generate deposit address – through this endpoint, customers can generate new TRON addresses for their wallets
- List deposit addresses – this endpoint will pull a list of deposit/receive addresses already generated for the blockchain
- List of supported tokens – using this API, clients can get information about multiple tokens at once.
- Get details of portfolio assets – this endpoint provides details of all assets (coins, fungible tokens, non-fungible tokens) for the entire wallet.
- List wallet transactions – running this endpoint will list transactions to and from their wallet and include additional data such as transactionId, transaction direction – inbound or outbound, amount, etc.
- Get wallet transaction details by transaction id – Through this API, users can get information about wallet transactions by providing a transaction ID. Clients may receive information only for a transaction made from their own wallet.
CryptoAPIs has also added two new API endpoints specifically for the TRON blockchain:
- Create a single transaction request from an address with no fee priority – Using this endpoint, customers can create a new single transaction request from one address to another without setting a fee priority which defines the speed at which a transaction can be extracted.
- Create requests for fungible token transactions from addresses without fee priority – Through this endpoint, customers can perform a single token transaction on TRON without setting a fee priority.
Blockchain Events (Webhooks) for TRON
- New Confirmed Coin Transactions – using this API endpoint, customers can create callback subscriptions for new incoming or outgoing confirmed transactions for coins from/to the specific address. A confirmed transaction means that it is verified by miners and added to the next block.
- New confirmed coin transactions and each confirmation – This endpoint creates a subscription for new incoming or outgoing confirmed transactions for coins from/to the address and also a response for each confirmation that the transaction has received until the specified confirmations limit is reached.
- Transaction mined – by setting a callback subscription through this API, clients will be notified when a specific TRON transaction is mined. Information is returned by specified transactionId. A transaction is mined when it is included in a new blockchain block.
- New block – by creating this subscription, a client will be notified when a new block is mined for the TRON blockchain.
- Block height reached – using this API, customers can create reminder subscriptions for a specific block height and be notified when it is reached.
- New Confirmed Token Transactions – with this endpoint, a client will be notified when there are new incoming or outgoing confirmed transactions for tokens from/to the specific address.
- New confirmed token transactions and each confirmation – using this API, it is possible to create a subscription for new incoming or outgoing confirmed transactions for tokens from/to the specific address as well as a response for each confirmation until the specified limit is reached.
- New internal transactions confirmed – via this endpoint, customers can create callback subscriptions and be notified when there are new confirmed internal transactions.
- New confirmed internal transactions and each confirmation – with this API, customers can create subscriptions for new confirmed internal transactions. Also includes a response to each confirmation.
Blockchain Tools API for TRON
- Validate address – This endpoint checks whether the user’s public addresses are valid or not.
- Derive HD wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub) modify or receive addresses – via this endpoint, clients can derive up to 10 addresses – both modify and receive, from a certain HD Wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub), by providing an extended public key.