Following the introduction of the Otherside metaverse and the launch of apecoin (APE), Yuga Labs, the creators of the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), released the Otherside litepaper. The team says the “document serves as a getting started guide for the Other Side, [and] it covers the fundamentals of the platform, the capabilities of its developers, and the opportunities for community co-creation. »
Otherside Litepaper says the platform is a global building platform that provides an exciting environment to play
- Creators of BAYC Yuga Laboratories through the Othersidemeta The Twitter account published the metaverse litepaper based on BAYC and NFT on July 16, 2022. tweeted.
- Essentially, the Other Side is a Bored Ape Yacht Club– a virtual world powered by a metaverse or blockchain consisting of 200,000 virtual plots of land. Similar to other land metaverses from projects like Decentraland and The sandboxnon-fungible tokens (NFT) “Otherdeeds” are bought and sold on the free market.
- Seven-day statistics collected from cryptoslam.io indicates that Otherdeed NFT sales are third in terms of weekly NFT sales from specific collections. Last week, Otherdeed’s sales recorded a volume of $8,540,410, up 28.67% from the previous week.
- The Otherside Litepaper Website gives a comprehensive summary of the metaverse and the possibilities and opportunities it can provide. “Going forward, we look forward to seeing what new experiences and games our community can create to expand the possibilities of the metaverse,” says Yuga Labs.
- “[The] Otherside is a global building platform that provides an exciting environment to play, create, compete, connect and explore together,” the website details. “Initially, users will experience Otherside through a narrative gaming experience (aka The Voyager’s Journey) co-developed by Yuga Labs and Improbable and based on M²’s technology.”
- “This document serves as a getting started guide for the Other Side. It covers the fundamentals of the platform, the capabilities of its developers, and opportunities for community co-creation,” the Othersidemeta Twitter account said in his Twitter feed on Saturday.
- The Earthly Adventure of the Otherside Metaverse will begin with Phase 1, and all travelers are invited to participate in an “11-part storyline surrounding a mysterious obelisk that has appeared in the Otherside universe.”
- Meanwhile, apecoin (APE), the crypto asset that will be used in the Otherside metaverse has grown by 48.2% over the past month, outperforming most crypto assets in recent times. Whereas MONKEY jumped 10.6% in the past two weeks, 9.7% of those gains came in the last 24 hours of trading.
- Other participants in the Metaverse embarked on the “First Journey” on Saturday, which was one of many journeys travelers can join. “Each subsequent trip will take place on a different date in order to accommodate as many travelers as possible,” adds the litepaper website. . “Specific date and time details will always be announced on our official social media accounts.”
What do you think of Yuga Labs releasing the Otherside litepaper on Saturday? Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments section below.
Image credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons, Otherside litepaper website,
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. This is not a direct offer or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement of any product, service or company. bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.